These are number of links that may be of use / interest, Community Chaplaincy Norfolk takes no responsibility for the content of these websites.


YMCA  There is a range of accomodation sites for 16 – 25 year olds across the county. They provide a range of facilities and services.

St Martins Housing Trust  Has a diverse range of services, from emergency hostel accommodation, to residential care for people with complex needs, to training courses to enable people to build up their skills and self-esteem.

StreetLink StreetLink exists to help end rough sleeping by enabling members of the public to connect people sleeping rough with the local services that can support them.   “We urge anyone requiring immediate assistance with finding emergency accommodation to contact the Norwich Council on 0344 980 33 33. This number also provides out of hours support.”   Members of the public can notify the council of people rough sleeping at any time by emailing

Pathways Norwich A group of seven local organisations who work to address rough sleeping and support people with complex needs in Norwich.

Solo Housing  Helping single people in East Anglia through supported accommodation and lodgings enabling them to develop skills to gain independence.


Advice on money management and debt Counselling.

Christians Against Poverty (CAP) 

Oak Grove Money Advice Centre

Multi Agency Support Groups:

Future Projects   Offers support and advice and can liaise with agencies and other organisations. key services: Employment, Education, Housing, Health, Finance

SSAFA – The Armed Forces Charity; Supports past & present members of the armed forces, their partners and dependent children

The Feed  Offers training and coaching for people who have been at risk of homelessness, had mental health problems, addiction issues, an offence history, or other major barriers to employment.

Prisoners’ Advice Service  Lots of information for both for in prison and in the community on licence


The Feed A PDF list of all the places offering free meals / snacks in Norwich.

Foodbank  The website giving the locations of the distribution centres in Norwich

Cooking lessons  Norfolk County Council basic cookery classes.

Addiction advice & Support:

Matthew Project  Supporting children and adults across Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex, with issues around substance misuse and wellbeing.

Alcoholics Anonymous  List of branches in Norwich with there locations and times.

Change-Grow-Live Alcohol & drug misuse advice service.

Abuse support:

Domestic abuse  Norfolk County Council website giving links to local and national support groups and advice.

Mental Health:

Mental health June actvities. this is a number of events around the county to help promote good mental health


Syringes, needles and bodily fluids waste disposal in Norwich City.

If you come across a syringe/needle please do not attempt to move it. If there is something nearby you can carefully place over the needle (like a cone or a box) then please do so, this will also help our contractors to locate it. We aim to remove needles within one hour of notification. Report syringes/needles/bodily fluids.